Notice Advanced _test_PP 2013
KIPA – competition for advancement Director of Administration
Procurement for economic operators and the incorporation of social considerations in PP
Annual report 2012_KIPA
The training material “Advanced Management Contract”
(Shqip) Materialet Prokurim Publik i avancuar- Per sherbimet
Training for Trainers (TPT) – Community rights for civil servants
The training material Public Procurement 2013
Certificate distribution ceremoni for CAF
Report of Joint workshop
KIPA Mission & Vision
KIPA’s Strategic goals:
- KIPA –the main centre for continual training of Kosovo Civil Service employees, through essential, standard and special training;
- KIPA – a certification centre;
- KIPA – a centre for long-distance training;
- KIPA –a research and development centre for Kosovo Public Administration.
- Acts as a research institution for the development of public administration in Kosovo, in accordance with European standards;
- Implements a training strategy for the Civil Service of Kosovo;
- Reviews and evaluates periodically the needs of Civil Service of Kosovo at local and central levels;
- Drafts appropriate programs to meet the requirements in accordance with European standards, and evaluates the results of training programs organized for this purpose;
- Coordinates training activities of Kosovo civil employees, in coordination with Provisional Institutions of Self-Government and municipalities;
- Develops KIPA’s mid-term and long-term plan for an efficient and successful administration; and
- Acts as a research institution for the development of public administration in Kosovo, in accordance with European standards.
KIPA’s aim is to become an institute of international standards as regards operation, structure, policies, accountability, and the capacity for training and developing Kosovo Civil Service. KIPA is ready to serve training and development needs of public administration through a qualified staff, the highest training technology, and a rich library.